The outbreak of Coronavirus is taking a toll on a lot of sectors. Now, Telugu film industry is going to come to a standstill from tomorrow. Already, the Telangana government has announced that all cinema halls are going to be shut down in the state for a week. And now, the Narayandas Narang, head of Telugu film chamber, has announced that all film shootings will be stalled from tomorrow.
Incidentally, Megastar Chiranjeevi had announced that he spoke to Koratala Siva about stopping the film shoot of Acharya as a precautionary measure and to ensure the safety of the cast and crew. He also urged the film industry to do the same, at least for few days, considering how serious the situation is.
It remains to be seen how things are going to unfold in the next few days and how long will the industry adhere to this precautionary measure.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mohan Babu’s Son Of India launched- Deets inside
- Beats of Radhe Shyam – Stylish and classy
- Mahesh Babu posts amazing birthday wishes to Prabhas
- Bigg Boss 4 – Amma Rajasekhar targeting this contestant time and again
- DDLJ to re-release in 18 countries
- Shankar’s ultimatum to Indian 2’s makers?