Yesterday, the title for actor-filmmaker Sesh Adivi’s latest film, Evaru, was unveiled. Along with the title logo poster, Evaru’s makers also announced that the film is releasing on August 23. Evaru was originally scheduled to hit screens on August 15, but the makers postponed the release as Prabhas’ much-awaited film, Saaho, is also slated for release on the same day.
Now, in a latest interview with a popular English daily, Sesh has said that Evaru’s team didn’t want to clash with Saaho as there are too many expectations riding on Saaho since it is Prabhas’ next film after Baahubali. “I certainly don’t want to add to the tension,” said Sesh. Needless to say, the Goodachari actor’s statement has left a section of fans wondering if Evaru could have really posed a threat to Saaho, if released on the same date.
Articles that might interest you:
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan
- Sara Ali Khan admits to dating Sushant Singh Rajput?
- Sonu Sood urges people to bear a poor child’s education expenses
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?