Here’s the big update. Amid the ongoing Coronavirus scare that has engulfed the state, the Telangana government has decided to shut down the movie theaters, shopping malls and schools until March 31st. CM KCR held an emergency meeting this afternoon and announced his decision.
Ever since the outbreak of the COVID-19 began earlier this month, the film exhibition business took a major hit. Audiences stopped thronging the multiplexes and even single screens due to the fear of the deadly virus. Already, a few notable upcoming movies have been postponed to a later date and the shooting for several movies has been affected due to the virus.
After Kerala, New Delhi and Maharashtra, Telangana has now become the fourth Indian state to shut cinemas halls to prevent the virus spread.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi becomes a proud father once again
- Radhe Shyam’s crazy update to be out tomorrow
- Chiru and Prabhas donate big for Hyderabad floods
- Bigg Boss 4 – Social media goes after this contestant
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga takes a key decision
- Hindi buyers raise questions about Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam?