Even as their film’s shooting has been postponed for at least a couple of weeks due to the Coronavirus pandemic, RRR stars NTR and Ram Charan jointly released a video. Both the top stars read out 6 measures prescribed by the WHO to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
In the video, Charan cautioned people against shaking hands or hugging others and urged them to maintain personal hygiene. On the other hand, Tarak requested everyone to not believe in the random WhatsApp forwards. “These forward messages can be fake and they might createa panic situation which is dangerous than Coronavirus,” Tarak said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title under consideration for mega hero’s next
- Sumanth’s next to go the OTT way?
- Puri’s Romantic to release on the OTT platform?
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release
- Renu Desai’s role revealed in her comeback series