Recently, a young hero got married amid the Coronavirus pandemic. Due to the government guidelines, the wedding was held with only a handful of Tollywood celebrities and bigwigs from the political world gracing the occasion. But a few pictures that were released after the wedding showed how some of the guests didn’t wear masks and also didn’t follow social distancing norms at the wedding.
As per the latest reports, a few guests who attended the hero’s wedding have tested positive for COVID-19. This sent shock waves among the other guests who are now lining up at the COVID-19 test centres in Hyderabad to check their health status. We hope everyone who tested positive will recover at the earliest and the rest come out negative in the tests.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?