Though the film has opened largely to the positive response, the box office revenue from key markets like Australia, Cannada, Japan, Italy, and the United Kingdom is disappointing.
To date, the film has collected only $270 million and it is almost impossible to achieve break-even status. After witnessing the bad performance of Tenet, Warner Bros, who acquired the film’s worldwide distribution rights are planning to keep the theatrical release of the film on hold for the rest of the countries.
Tenet features Robert Pattinson, John David Washington, Dimple Kapadia and Elizabeth Debicki in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Sai Dharam Tej fulfills his promise-Helps an old age home
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?
- Rain temporarily interrupts Most Eligible Bachelor’s shoot
- Speculations on Akhil’s engagement go viral