Though the film has opened largely to the positive response, the box office revenue from key markets like Australia, Cannada, Japan, Italy, and the United Kingdom is disappointing.
To date, the film has collected only $270 million and it is almost impossible to achieve break-even status. After witnessing the bad performance of Tenet, Warner Bros, who acquired the film’s worldwide distribution rights are planning to keep the theatrical release of the film on hold for the rest of the countries.
Tenet features Robert Pattinson, John David Washington, Dimple Kapadia and Elizabeth Debicki in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top production house bought Lal Singh Chaddha Telugu rights
- Shocker: Tollywood actor’s mother passes away
- Poll : Which of these mass first looks impressed you?
- Latest: Alia Bhatt’s Darlings locks its OTT release date
- RRR controversy- Fans want Resul Pookutty out of Pushpa 2
- Kaduva locks its OTT streaming partner