Tamil superstar Rajnikanth has donated Rs 50 lakh to Tamil Nadu chief minister public relief fund in a bid to aid the Covid relief activities that are being carried out in the state.
Rajni met with the newly elected chief minister of Tamil Nadu MK Stalin earlier today and handed over the cheque to him.
Not so long ago, Suriya, Ajith, Sivakarthikeyan and other top Tamil actors had also made sizeable donations to the chief minister’s relief fund. Rajnikanth is the newest addition to the list.
Articles that might interest you:
- Niddhi Agerwal getting good offers in Tamil
- Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower wraps up shoot
- Prasanth Varma, Teja Sajja’s Hanu-Man launched
- Taapsee to do a film on Aliens
- Radhe Shyam’s shoot resumes in Hyderabad
- Maa Elections- Prakash Raj condemns the non-local tag?