Hero Ravi Teja’s Khiladi is one of the few Tollywood movies that have been hit by the raging coronavirus pandemic in Europe. After shooting for nearly 10 days in several picturesque locales in Italy, the unit had to stall the schedule abruptly and return to Hyderabad.
Apparently, Khiladi team had initially planned to shoot in Italy until March 31st. However, with the Italian government mulling over yet another lockdown amid the rise of the COVID-19 cases, the team had no other option but to wrap up the schedule a few days in advance.
But the unit has already wrapped up a major portion in Italy and the remaining shoot will take place in India in April. Ravi Teja will be seen in dual roles in the movie and he romances young beauties Meenakshi Chaudhary and Dimple Hayathi. This Ramesh Varma directorial is being produced by Koneru Satyanarayana. Khiladi is scheduled to hit screens on May 28th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varudu Kavalenu’s Vaddaanam video song to be out tomorrow
- Viral – Shriya with her adorable daughter Radha
- Crazy fan walks from Amalpuram to meet Chiranjeevi
- Radhe Shyam based on this famous Irish Palmist?
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Postponement issues arise for Allu Arjun’s Icon?