Ayushman Khurrana is a Bollywood star who needs no introduction. His films deal with sensitive issues and time and again, Ayushman comes up with some crazy projects.
Last year, both his projects Andha Dhun and Badhaai Ho went on to become blockbuster hits. Now, the latest we hear is that Ayushman’s new film Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan will deal with the sensitive issue of homosexuality.
The film will have Neena Gupta and Gajraj Rao playing key roles. Anand L Rai is producing this film which will be directed by Hitesh Kewalya
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states
- Nandita Swetha’s suspense family thriller launched
- Naveen Polishetty to prove his mettle with Chhichhore
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Dhanush’s long-delayed film gets a release date