Simha and Legend duo Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu have joined hands with each other for their hat-trick film. This most eagerly awaited movie will resume its shoot later this month and hit movie theaters during Ugadi next year.
Meanwhile, an interesting buzz that’s doing the rounds in film circles reveals that Boyapati Srinu is planning a film on the iconic Telangana hero, Gonagannareddy, with Balayya. Whether this is a mere speculation or is the actor-director duo will surely take this project to the sets remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej’s demand shocks noted producer
- Bigg Boss 4 – No elimination this week?
- Acharya- Here’s an update on Charan joining the shoot
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Abhijeet goes against Bigg Boss orders
- Lockdown tragedy: 5 Hyd theaters shutdown permanently; More to follow?