Simha and Legend duo Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu have joined hands with each other for their hat-trick film. This most eagerly awaited movie will resume its shoot later this month and hit movie theaters during Ugadi next year.
Meanwhile, an interesting buzz that’s doing the rounds in film circles reveals that Boyapati Srinu is planning a film on the iconic Telangana hero, Gonagannareddy, with Balayya. Whether this is a mere speculation or is the actor-director duo will surely take this project to the sets remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive