Ram Charan is currently working on Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer, RRR. The film is scheduled for a July 30, 2020 release. Charan will be wrapping up his part in the film by March. On the other hand, Charan will also be playing a small cameo in his father Chiranjeevi’s film with Koratala Siva.
There has been a lot of curiosity about Charan’s next project after RRR. Even though names of several prominent directors were associated with the actor’s next film, an official announcement is still awaited in this regard. But here’s a crazy rumor that has just started doing the rounds.
Apparently, Charan is evincing interest in acting under Sarileru Neekevvaru’s maker Anil Ravipudi’s direction. Anil is known for his mass entertainers and if he indeed joins hands with Charan as per the latest buzz, fans will surely have a gala time. Well, we will have to wait and see if the buzz turns out to be true eventually.
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name