Rajamouli’s prestigious project, RRR is all set to hit the screens during the first half of 2021. After wrapping up more than seventy percent, the film’s shooting has bee temporarily stalled due to Corona lockdown.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz among the film circles is that the unit has spent a whopping of Rs 18 crores on a street set for the film. News is also that almost the first half of the film will have a connection with this street and most of the film has been shot here.
However, to get clarity regarding the circulated news we have to wait and see till the film’s release. DVV Danayya is the producer for RRR that will have a pan-India release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu
- Satya Dev’s delayed film gets a new release date
- Date and venue locked for Matti Kusthi’s pre-release event
- Interview : Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi isn’t a sports film but a love story
- Avatar 2 advance bookings in full swing