Rajamouli’s prestigious project, RRR is all set to hit the screens during the first half of 2021. After wrapping up more than seventy percent, the film’s shooting has bee temporarily stalled due to Corona lockdown.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz among the film circles is that the unit has spent a whopping of Rs 18 crores on a street set for the film. News is also that almost the first half of the film will have a connection with this street and most of the film has been shot here.
However, to get clarity regarding the circulated news we have to wait and see till the film’s release. DVV Danayya is the producer for RRR that will have a pan-India release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda paid on par with Hrithik for an Ad
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?
- Big musical update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata