The shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Sreenu’s new film is expected to resume in the last week of September. Touted as an action entertainer, the film marks the third time collaboration of Balayya and Boyapati after successful Simha and Legend.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film is already a hot cake in the trade as many leading channels are offering fancy rates to grab the film’s satellite and digital rights. However, the makers are yet to lock any kind of business deal for the movie.
Being bankrolled by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, this as-yet-untitled film is aiming for an early summer 2021 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- John Abraham’s Satyameva Jayate 2 postponed; Gets a new release date
- Maha Samudram to kick-start in this picturesque location
- Sumanth surprises all with a major makeover
- Mahesh gives a new lease of life to a little girl
- Anushka wishes Kajal with a beautiful quote
- 7 movies gearing up to enthrall movie lovers this November