The shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Sreenu’s new film is expected to resume in the last week of September. Touted as an action entertainer, the film marks the third time collaboration of Balayya and Boyapati after successful Simha and Legend.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film is already a hot cake in the trade as many leading channels are offering fancy rates to grab the film’s satellite and digital rights. However, the makers are yet to lock any kind of business deal for the movie.
Being bankrolled by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, this as-yet-untitled film is aiming for an early summer 2021 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Versatile actor plays a negative role in Dhanush’s Sir
- Shocker: Senior editor Gautham Raju passes away
- Mahesh Babu to kickstart SSMB28 this month
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times