By now, everyone knows that Malayalam actor, Fahad Faazil will be playing the main villain in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa. He is all set to join the school soon and the news is that he has been paid big bucks for the film.
The latest update is that Fahad is being paid a whopping 5 crores as his fee. This is a solid amount and shows how much the makers are spending on the film.
The film has completed two schedules already and very soon, the third schedule will start. Pushpa is directed by Sukumar and has Rashmika as the heroine. Mythri Movie Makers are the producers of this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis
- Vijay’s young look goes viral from his upcoming film
- Dil Raju pressurises Allu Arjun to take a final call?