By now, everyone knows that Malayalam actor, Fahad Faazil will be playing the main villain in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa. He is all set to join the school soon and the news is that he has been paid big bucks for the film.
The latest update is that Fahad is being paid a whopping 5 crores as his fee. This is a solid amount and shows how much the makers are spending on the film.
The film has completed two schedules already and very soon, the third schedule will start. Pushpa is directed by Sukumar and has Rashmika as the heroine. Mythri Movie Makers are the producers of this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heads to Dubai
- Jagapathi Babu’s Bollywood debut with a jungle adventure
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule