Prabhas is on top of his game with back to back films in his kitty. He is now giving the finishing touches to his latest film Radhe Shyam and in the month of February, will start Salaar.
Prashanth Neel of KGF fame is directing this film and is now busy with the pre-production of the film. The crazy gossip in social media is that none other than Vijay Sethupathi will be doing a negative role in this film.
Though this is mere speculation, fans are loving this combo. Vijay Sethupathi played a baddie in Vijay’s Master and the audience just loved him. If he manages to do this film, things will go to the next level for sure. Only time will tell whether this combination will workout or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pragya’s role in NBK-Boyapati’s film revealed
- Shruti Haasan explains why Vakeel Saab is an important film
- Venkatesh unveils Virata Parvam’s earthy song ‘Kolu Kolu’
- NTR, Trivikram wrap up shoot for Gemini TV’s gameshow promo
- Rajamouli, Ram Charan laud Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi teaser
- Latest update on Chiru, Charan’s scenes in Acharya