Time and again, Pushpa’s shoot is getting disrupted. Initially, the makers wanted to shoot the film in Kerala but later canceled it due to lockdown. Things changed as they chose the Naeredumalli forests in the Godavari region.
The shoot happened for a few days and the unit contracted COVID. So, this has left the unit confused, and now that have made some serious changes to the way the film is going to be shot in the days to come.
There is a talk that a forest setup is being planned in RFC as Sukumar and Bunny do not want any disturbance in the days to come. Setting up a fake forest is such a difficult task and we need to see how Sukumar manages it in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Boyapati’s next creates much interest for the fans?
- Photo Moment: Naga Shaurya celebrates birthday with his 5 directors
- Action-packed teaser for Nikhil Kumar’s ‘Rider’ out on his b’day
- Poll : Which of these three pre looks impressed you the most?
- Naga Shaurya, Srinivas Avasarala film gets a fun title
- After Narappa, Sreekanth Addala to launch producer’s son