It is a known fact that megastar Chiranjeevi is doing a film called Acharya and he will very soon join the sets in Hyderabad, Ramoji Film city. The film is being directed by Koratala Siva and Kajal is the heroine.
Now, a crazy gossip going around reveals that the makers have roped in Arvind Swamy as the main villain of the film. Though there is no confirmation, this news has caught on all over social media.
If this news turns out to be true, it will be a solid combo to look out for. Arvind Swamy also played the villain in Ram Charan’s Dhruva which was a big hit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s shoot stalled due to COVID-19 rise?
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures