Known for his path breaking films like 7/G Brindavan Colony, Dhoolpet and Yuganiki Okkadu etc, director Selvaraghavan is ready to greet his Telugu fans with his next film, Nannu Vadili Neevu Polevule.
Directed by the director’s wife Gitanjali, this romantic drama has its story and screenplay penned by Selvaraghavan. The film will be hitting the screens on April 1st. Young hero Balakrishna, son of popular editor Kola Bhaskar, will be making his acting debut with this film.
Wamiqa Gabbi of Bhale Manchi Roju fame will be seen as the film’s leading lady. Kola Bhaskar and Kancherla Parthasarathi are the film’s producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya- Ram Charan to shoot ahead of this dad
- Lack of bankable heroines bothering Tollywood makers
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Poll : KKR VS MI- Who will win today’s IPL Match?
- NCB summons Deepika Padukone, Rakul Preet, Shraddha and Sara
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?