After breaking into the Telugu film scene with his experimental indie film, Aithe, creative filmmaker Chandrasekhar Yeleti acquired cult following among the film buffs and aspring filmmakers with his pathbreaking film, Anukokunda Oka Roju. After the romantic entertainer Prayanam and the big budget action adventurous film Sahasam, the director will be attempting a family drama in his next.
The film will be produced by popular producer cum distributor, Sai Korrapati. This yet to be titled film will be made with an ultra low budget starring new comers in the lead roles, apart from a few senior actors in the supporting characters. The film will be launched in September. Apart from this project, the director is also in talks with Victory Venkatesh for a big budget entertainer.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release