The Akkineni multi-starrer project, titled ‘Manam’, is getting ready to entertain viewers this summer. The movie is coming in with good expectations, as the three Akkineni heroes will be seen together for the first time, in this movie. Apart from the actors, the crew members are also quite eagerly waiting for the movie.
“This movie is going to be a special one in many ways”, said our source. Dr. ANR, Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya, Samantha and Shriya will be seen in lead roles in ‘Manam’.
Vikram Kumar is directing this film and Anoop Rubens is composing the music. Harshavardhan is penning the dialogues for this family entertainer. Nagarjuna is producing ‘Manam’ on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainments.
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu