Yesterday, we had revealed that megastar Chiranjeevi has taken an initiative regarding the starting of film shoots post lockdown and will hold a special meeting today with some big wigs in the industry.
The news coming in from our sources is that the meeting will happen today from 10 30 am onwards at Chiru’s house. Along with some big producers in the Telugu cinema, cinematography minister, Talasani Srinivas Yadav and FDC Chairman Ram Mohan Rao will also be attending this meeting.
Various topics like when the shoots will start, what precautions should be taken, and how the industry needs to function from today onwards during the Corona times will be discussed in detail.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pelli Choopulu Tamil remake’s first look out now
- Kangana puts a temporary stop to controversies and lands in Chennai
- Sharwanand finally resumes shoot after a big break
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Chiranjeevi post a rare snap- Remembers his dear Allu Mama