Yesterday, we had revealed that megastar Chiranjeevi has taken an initiative regarding the starting of film shoots post lockdown and will hold a special meeting today with some big wigs in the industry.
The news coming in from our sources is that the meeting will happen today from 10 30 am onwards at Chiru’s house. Along with some big producers in the Telugu cinema, cinematography minister, Talasani Srinivas Yadav and FDC Chairman Ram Mohan Rao will also be attending this meeting.
Various topics like when the shoots will start, what precautions should be taken, and how the industry needs to function from today onwards during the Corona times will be discussed in detail.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s Khammam schedule underway under tight security
- Get ready for 3 surprises from PSPK27 this Maha Shivaratri
- Critically acclaimed South film goes to Bollywood
- Manchu Manoj’s sly tweet on marriage reports
- Wild Dog’s trailer gets a launch date
- Veteran Bollywood actor Anupam Kher joins Karthikeya 2