NTR’s Aravinda Sametha opened to strong response from all over its areas of release. The first weekend saw some good collections and now the film has crossed the 72 crore mark worldwide.
NTR himself is looking at scoring his first 100 crore film and to achieve it, this weekend will be a key. As it is the holiday season, the collections will surely boost up.
On the other hand, Aravinda Sametha has a slight competition from Hello Guru Prema Kosame which is a family film and will be watched by many this holiday weekend.
As the pre-release business of the film has been sold for some solid rates, the film needs to score big this weekend. Will it happen or not, we need to wait and see.
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero