Update at 8:46 am on 25th September :
The PRO of the movie has informed us that Arun Kumar is an edit room assistant and not a production assistant as previously reported in media circles.
Original Article :
The culprit behind the leak of ‘Atharintiki Dharedhi’ has been identified. Police officials and movie production team members have identified the culprit as Arun Kumar, a production assistant in producer BVSN Prasad’s office.
Apparently, Arun Kumar smuggled a CD containing the print and then handed it over to an APPSC Police constable. The constable then transported it to Pedana, in Krishna District and it spread like wildfire from there.
The entire Film Industry has been demanding strict and swift punishment for the accused, to deter future acts like this. Producers are also planning to implement stricter access controls to prevent such attacks.
Well, as the saying goes “Inti dhonga ni eeswarudu kuda kanipettaledu”. People who work for a film should have basic ethics and a sense of responsibility towards their project. They must realise that such acts of theft and piracy will damage the very foundations of their lives.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down