A couple of days ago, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law and actor Kalyaan Dhev approached the Cyber Crime Police and filed a complaint against several people who have been trolling him using abusive language on Instagram. Soon after receiving the complaint, cops got into the act swiftly.
Yesterday, the police arrested 10 youngsters who have been trolling Kalyaan. All the accused are booked under Section 67 of the IT Act. With the help of Instagram officials, the cops had traced the IP addresses of the culprits before taking them into the custody.
Kalyaan Dhev married Chiru’s younger daughter Sreeja in 2016. The couple was blessed with a baby girl last December. Kalyaan is currently prepping for his second film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi confirms the directors of his next two films
- Satyadev’s film gets decent TRP while Vijay Deverakonda’s movie falters
- Corona effect- Majority of theatres to shut down
- Raj Tarun signs another film with noted director
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?