It is a known fact that Bollywood star Ajay Devgn is busy with Maidaan, an intense sports drama under the direction of Amit Sharma.
The shooting of the film is yet to be wrapped up and sets of the film are lying low for the team to start the shoot post-COVID scare.
But the update is that these sets have been damaged badly due to the Tauktar cyclone that created havoc a few days ago. Producer Boney Kapoor has confirmed that a standing set of Maidaan in Mumbai was destroyed by the cyclone.
The sets will have to be rebuilt for Maidaan’s final schedule after the lockdown is lifted and it will cost Boney a bomb.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan to host Bigg Boss one last time?
- Photo Moment: Former heroine Asin’s cute lil’ daughter
- NTR to sport a beefed-up body for Koaratala’s next?
- Latest update on Nag-Kajal Aggarwal film
- Pushpa- Allu Arjun gearing up for an action-filled night shoot
- Prabhas to wrap up Radhe Shyam, finally