There is incredible confusion about the release of Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Damarukam’ and the latest reports coming out now suggest that the movie will not make it on the 19th, as announced yesterday. The reason for the delay seems to be pending Visual Effects. Some of the scenes are now in the rendering phase. The censor screening was reportedly completed with a rough copy of the film and not the final version.
We have been told by a few distributors that newspaper ads will be out tomorrow, proclaiming the release date as 20th of this month. The film has generated a good buzz because of its unique storyline and special effects. Made with a budget of about 40 Crores, the movie is the most expensive film in Nagarjuna’s career.
Anushka is the heroine in this movie and Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music. We will keep you posted with the latest updates about Damarukam as and when they become available to us.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil4 to kick-start without a heroine?
- Saaho will beat Baahubali 2 in this aspect
- Team ABCD’s promotional tour across Hyderabad
- Maharshi achieves a rare feat in this multiplex
- Suresh Babu’s big risk with Samantha’s O Baby
- Kajal’s determination to play this powerful role