Young Tiger NTR’s mass action entertainer Dammu is showing all signs of becoming a major blockbuster this summer. The movie is doing terrific pre-release business as the industry report is very positive. Based on inputs we have received, the movie has already done a business of approximately 40Crores before release itself.
Uttarandhra rights were bagged by Bharath Pictures for about Rs 3.45 Crores. Guntur, Nellore and Krishna rights were picked up by ‘Bakery’ Prasad for about Rs. 7.2 Crores. Nizam and Karnataka rights were picked up buy Dil Raju and Kuberan Pictures respectively for a cumulative figure of about 11 Crores. West Godavari rights were picked up by Mahalakshmi Films for 2.10 Crores and East rights were picked up by Gayatri films on advance basis for Rs. 2 Crores. Ceded rights were bagged by Madhu for a bumper amount. With the figures we are hearing for Overseas rights, Audio rights, Satellite rights and Rest of India, the pre release business will easily cross 40 Crores.
The combination of NTR and Boyapati Sreenu is raising the expectation on this film. If the movie turns out to be a decent offering as expected, it will turn into a bumper bonanza for everyone concerned.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon
- Actor Saptagiri’s touching gesture for COVID affected director
- This special action episode to be a highlight of Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa