Young Tiger NTR’s commercial action entertainer ‘Dammu’ is going full speed ahead with its shoot and the movie is currently being shot in and around Hyderabad. The Pollachi schedule has been postponed for now due to unfavourable conditions at the shooting spot. The latest buzz suggests that the movie’s first look will be revealed during Sankranthi 2012. The movie is being directed by Boyapati Sreenu and there are very high expectations from the movie.
Bhanupriya is playing the role of NTR’s mother in the movie. Comedy Hero Venu is also playing an important role.Trisha is the lead heroine opposite NTR in the movie and Kartheeka is the second actress.
Dammu is being produced by Alexander Vallabha. Music is being scored by M.M.Keeravani. The movie is a complete commercial entertainer that will allow NTR to showcase all his talents, say movie sources.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief