Darbar is a film that is keenly awaited as it has superstar Rajinikanth in a lead role and will be seen as a cop after a very long time. Murugudoss directs this film which has Nayanthara as the female lead.
The film is ready for a release on the 9th of this month and the latest we hear is that the pre-release business of both the Telugu states has been locked for 14 crores. The film needs to get a good talk to make this kind of money.
Rajini has lost his charm a bit in Telugu and needs a good talk for the film to get good collections. With other Telugu biggies also releasing we need to see how this cop drama is going to survive this Sankranthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s etches a pakka plan for SVP’s shoot
- Big tension for these two Prabhas’ directors
- Latest- Pawan Kalyan gives an ultimatum to his directors
- NTR okays a project- To produce it himself?
- Poll : Who among these should do Sita’s role in Prabhas Adipurush?
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?