Darbar is a film that is keenly awaited as it has superstar Rajinikanth in a lead role and will be seen as a cop after a very long time. Murugudoss directs this film which has Nayanthara as the female lead.
The film is ready for a release on the 9th of this month and the latest we hear is that the pre-release business of both the Telugu states has been locked for 14 crores. The film needs to get a good talk to make this kind of money.
Rajini has lost his charm a bit in Telugu and needs a good talk for the film to get good collections. With other Telugu biggies also releasing we need to see how this cop drama is going to survive this Sankranthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- Poll : What’s your take on Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s first look?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success