Darbar is a film that surprised many at the box office with its solid collections on the first day as it made 4.5 crores in both AP and TG.
The second day was also decent as the film has now crossed the total share of 6.2 crores in both the Telugu states. With the arrival of Sarileru, the collections will get a hit a bit.
But the trade feels that as the Sankranthi season has started today, the film will draw in more crowds at the theaters. Murugudoss directs this film which has Nayanthara as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers