Darbar is a film that surprised many at the box office with its solid collections on the first day as it made 4.5 crores in both AP and TG.
The second day was also decent as the film has now crossed the total share of 6.2 crores in both the Telugu states. With the arrival of Sarileru, the collections will get a hit a bit.
But the trade feels that as the Sankranthi season has started today, the film will draw in more crowds at the theaters. Murugudoss directs this film which has Nayanthara as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sree Vishnu to play a village man in his next
- Solid emotional angle in mega hero’s next
- Bollywood banner offers a bomb to bag KGF 2 rights
- Ram’s RED to achieve this mark by this weekend
- Krack’s digital release postponed?
- Box office status of Allari Naresh’s Bangaru Bolludu