Darbar is a film that surprised many at the box office with its solid collections on the first day as it made 4.5 crores in both AP and TG.
The second day was also decent as the film has now crossed the total share of 6.2 crores in both the Telugu states. With the arrival of Sarileru, the collections will get a hit a bit.
But the trade feels that as the Sankranthi season has started today, the film will draw in more crowds at the theaters. Murugudoss directs this film which has Nayanthara as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business
- Ram Charan’s ‘perfect Sunday drive’ with his Brat
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture
- After Pawan’s Johnny, Renu Desai finally back to face camera
- Sushanth to resume shooting for his next