Tollywood’s most happening young comedians, Rahul Ramakrishna and Priyadarshi, are playing lead roles in the much-talked-about dark comedy, titled Mithai. The film’s striking posters, songs and the intriguing teaser created a lot of buzz.
This evening, Arjun Reddy director Sandeep Reddy Vanga announced Mithai’s release date. The film is scheduled to hit screens on February 22. Debutant Prashant Kumar is the director of Mithai and Dr. Prabath Kuma is the producer. Pellichoopulu fame Vivek Sagar has scored the film’s soundtrack. Mithai also features Swetha Varma, Kamal Kamaraju and Ravi Varma in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut
- Bollywood actress is excited to work with Prabhas
- Interesting storyline for Naga Shaurya’s next