Dasari Arun Kumar, son of legendary director Dasari Narayana Rao is slowly making his comeback into movies. He was last seen in the hit film Okka Kshanam where he was seen as a bad guy.
The latest we hear is that Arun will be seen in yet another crucial role in Maruthi’s next film. The film has Naga Chaitanya and Anu Emanuel as the main leads and the shooting is currently on.
Maruthi has sketched a good role for Arun and we need to see how much does this actor utilizes this golden opportunity.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas gives new ultimatum for Saaho makers
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Mahesh Babu to launch Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer
- Ramya Krishna’s key role in Akash Puri’s Romantic
- Kajal keen to thoroughly explore these two genres
- Nagarjuna in talks for a Bollywood remake?