Dasari Arun Kumar, son of legendary director Dasari Narayana Rao is slowly making his comeback into movies. He was last seen in the hit film Okka Kshanam where he was seen as a bad guy.
The latest we hear is that Arun will be seen in yet another crucial role in Maruthi’s next film. The film has Naga Chaitanya and Anu Emanuel as the main leads and the shooting is currently on.
Maruthi has sketched a good role for Arun and we need to see how much does this actor utilizes this golden opportunity.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to open doors to her pre-school on this date
- Lavanya Tripathi undergoes hockey training for ‘A1 Express’
- Trailer for AR Rahman’s maiden production venture ’99 Songs’ out now
- Young sensation goes topless for a bold shoot
- Mahesh Babu wants to take these three actors on a road trip
- Ram Charan to play a naxalite?