Dasari Arun Kumar, son of legendary director Dasari Narayana Rao is slowly making his comeback into movies. He was last seen in the hit film Okka Kshanam where he was seen as a bad guy.
The latest we hear is that Arun will be seen in yet another crucial role in Maruthi’s next film. The film has Naga Chaitanya and Anu Emanuel as the main leads and the shooting is currently on.
Maruthi has sketched a good role for Arun and we need to see how much does this actor utilizes this golden opportunity.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah to do a show on Amazon
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha