Dasari Arun Kumar, son of legendary director Dasari Narayana Rao is slowly making his comeback into movies. He was last seen in the hit film Okka Kshanam where he was seen as a bad guy.
The latest we hear is that Arun will be seen in yet another crucial role in Maruthi’s next film. The film has Naga Chaitanya and Anu Emanuel as the main leads and the shooting is currently on.
Maruthi has sketched a good role for Arun and we need to see how much does this actor utilizes this golden opportunity.
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala