Darsaka Rathna Dr. Dasari Narayana Rao is a hard man to impress. But the legend himself was moved to tears after watching Bapu’s ‘Sri Rama Rajyam’. Dr. Dasari revealed this at the glittering 50 days ceremony held at Shilpa Kala Vedika yesterday. “NTR impressed us as Lord Rama at the age of 40. Balayya did the same at the age of 50. Such movies are a source of pride to us. I feel really proud about Sri Rama Rajyam”, said Dasari.
The event was attended by many noted personalities from the film industry and all of them were unanimous in the praise of Bapu and Balayya. The movie completed its 50 Day run yesterday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul’s Bollywood flick gets a release date
- Review : Kousalya Krishnamurthy – Message oriented sports drama
- Review : Nene Kedi No 1 – Horrible Mass Drama
- Review : Boy – Execution failure
- Review : Edaina Jaragochhu – Partially gripping
- Review : Hawaa – Botched Up Crime Drama