Veteran director ‘Darsakarathna’ Dr. Dasari Narayana Rao has created a flutter in film circles today with some sensational comments. He made the comments at a press meet held in The Film Chamber today.
“I will write a book soon that will expose the real histories of some film celebrities. I have given a life to many people in the film industry when they did not even have an address to their name. I have sacrificed a lot to bring people up in the industry and today, they are criticizing me and challenging me without respect”, he said.
Dasari went on to attack the direction and screenplay standards of present day films. “Where is the creativity in screenplay of our films today? I will openly challenge – The screenplay of our films is a blatant copy of Rajinikanth’s Bhasha. This is applicable even to some films releasing for Sankranthi 2013”, he said.
Film circles are abuzz with speculation about the target of Dr.Dasari’s latest comments.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Sarkar Vaari Paata’s first schedule
- Mahesh fans will surely celebrate Sarkaru Vaari Paata: Puri Jagan
- Sudheer Babu’s impressive ‘fanboy’ tribute to Superstar Krishna
- Lockdown Review : The Vast Of Night (Streaming On Amazon Prime)
- It’s an August wedding for Rana-Miheeka
- Excited Mahesh fans set a new record with Sarkau Vaari Paata title