Veteran director ‘Darsakarathna’ Dr. Dasari Narayana Rao has created a flutter in film circles today with some sensational comments. He made the comments at a press meet held in The Film Chamber today.
“I will write a book soon that will expose the real histories of some film celebrities. I have given a life to many people in the film industry when they did not even have an address to their name. I have sacrificed a lot to bring people up in the industry and today, they are criticizing me and challenging me without respect”, he said.
Dasari went on to attack the direction and screenplay standards of present day films. “Where is the creativity in screenplay of our films today? I will openly challenge – The screenplay of our films is a blatant copy of Rajinikanth’s Bhasha. This is applicable even to some films releasing for Sankranthi 2013”, he said.
Film circles are abuzz with speculation about the target of Dr.Dasari’s latest comments.
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods