Around a month ago, veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao stunned everyone when he announced a project with none other than Powerstar Pawan Kalyan. However, nothing was heard about the film since then, with Pawan involving himself with his political activities and Dasari not revealing much about the project.
If the ongoing buzz is to be believed, the eagerly awaited Dasari-Pawan combo film has got a director. It is being heard that Kishore Pardhasani (Dolly) of ‘Gopala Gopala’ fame will handle this prestigious project. However, no official confirmation is received from the makers until now.
It is to be noted that Powerstar was immensely impressed with Dolly’s directorial skills during the making of ‘Gopala Gopala’ and promised to act in another film under his direction. Looks like his words are coming true so soon. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates about this film.
- Bellamokonda Sreenivas gets trolled for his Twitter post
- Creative director in search of his lead cast
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube