It’s been 11 days since the demise of veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao. The entire film industry, fans and family members are still grieving the legend’s loss. Dasari’s ‘Pedda Karma’ will be held tomorrow by his family members.
Dasari’s family has roped in a sculptor from Anakapalli to sculpt the veteran director’s bronze statue. The ‘Pedda Karma’ will take place at the Madhapur Image Garden tomorrow and the statue will be unveiled during the event.
Also, a 9 feet long bronze statue of Dasari Narayana Rao will be installed at the Film Chamber very soon. Noted sculptor Kamadhenuvu Prasad is designing these statues.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 15-09-2019
- Yet another heroine in talks for Rajasekhar’s next?
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film