Yesterday, we had revealed that the Paris schedule of Sai Dharam tej’s new film Tej I Love has been wrapped up. With this, a major chunk of the film has been finished.
The latest we hear is that the remaining small portions of the film will be wrapped by the 18th of this month. A mass song and some talkie part will be canned during this time.
Karunakaran directs this film which is being produced by KS Rama Rao. Anupama Parameswaran is the music director.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections