Liger was the first PAN Indian film for Rowdy Boy Vijay Deverakonda. The film came amidst heavy expectations but the content disappointed fans as it was not in the range of Puri Jagannadh. Moreover, the film has been in the news for a while due to a few legal issues.
The latest news is that the film will have its world television premiere on 11th December at 06:00 PM on Star Maa. We need to see how the movie does on small screens. The movie marked the Telugu debut of Ananya Pandey.
Ramya Krishna played the mother of Vijay, while boxing champion Mike Tyson did a cameo. Charmee Kaur, Karan Johar, Puri Jagannadh, and Apoorva Mehta produced the film jointly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pathaan emerges as the highest-grossing Hindi movie in the USA
- Allu Arjun gets surprised with his son’s special gift
- Juicy update on Ram Charan’s next
- Director Sudha Kongara injured – Deets inside
- Box office: Indian cinema registers blockbuster 2023
- Karthi’s blockbuster gets its world television premiere date