Liger was the first PAN Indian film for Rowdy Boy Vijay Deverakonda. The film came amidst heavy expectations but the content disappointed fans as it was not in the range of Puri Jagannadh. Moreover, the film has been in the news for a while due to a few legal issues.
The latest news is that the film will have its world television premiere on 11th December at 06:00 PM on Star Maa. We need to see how the movie does on small screens. The movie marked the Telugu debut of Ananya Pandey.
Ramya Krishna played the mother of Vijay, while boxing champion Mike Tyson did a cameo. Charmee Kaur, Karan Johar, Puri Jagannadh, and Apoorva Mehta produced the film jointly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adipurush is educational for kids – Kriti Sanon
- Photo Moment: Vijay Deverakonda with Shiva and Hesham
- Review : Butta Bomma – Works to an extent
- Leo: Lokesh and team get it right with this aspect
- Siddarth Anand gives god-level elevation to Rajinikanth
- Shah Rukh Khan opens up about his Jawan co-stars