The makers of Allu Arjun’s upcoming patriotic drama, Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, are raising the curiosity levels among fans with unique promotions. After the first impact teaser that released on the New Year’s day, the film’s first Poster Impact will be felt on March 1st at 4:30 PM.
In Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, the Stylish Star will be seen as a hot headed military man. Anu Emmanuel romances Bunny in this high-voltage entertainer, while senior heroes Arjun and Sarathkumar play important roles. NPSNII is releasing in Malayalam as Ente Peru Surya Ente Veedu India.
Writer Vakkantham Vamsi is turning director with NPSNII, while Lagadapati Sridhar and Bunny Vas are jointly producing it. Naga Babu is presenting the film, which is slated for release on May 4.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties