Yet another exciting addition to the cast of Super Star Rajinikanth’s ongoing 162nd film. According to the latest reports, the makers of this most eagerly awaited movie have roped in young actress Malavika Mohanan for a crucial role.
Malavika is the daughter of acclaimed Bollywood cinematographer KU Mohanan, who is currently cranking the camera for Mahesh Babu’s Maharshi. Malavika had made her silver screen debut with internationally renowned Iranian filmmaker Majid Majidi’s Beyond The Clouds that released in summer this year.
Bollywood star Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi, national award-winning actor Bobby Simha, former heroine Simran, young actress Megha Akash and Sanath Reddy are essaying crucial roles in the movie. Talented filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj is directing the film and Sun Pictures is bankrolling it.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections