Yet another exciting addition to the cast of Super Star Rajinikanth’s ongoing 162nd film. According to the latest reports, the makers of this most eagerly awaited movie have roped in young actress Malavika Mohanan for a crucial role.
Malavika is the daughter of acclaimed Bollywood cinematographer KU Mohanan, who is currently cranking the camera for Mahesh Babu’s Maharshi. Malavika had made her silver screen debut with internationally renowned Iranian filmmaker Majid Majidi’s Beyond The Clouds that released in summer this year.
Bollywood star Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi, national award-winning actor Bobby Simha, former heroine Simran, young actress Megha Akash and Sanath Reddy are essaying crucial roles in the movie. Talented filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj is directing the film and Sun Pictures is bankrolling it.
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence