Star director Mani Ratnam’s latest outing Ponniyin Selvan – 1 hit screens on September 30, 2022, worldwide. The period drama has Vikram, Karthi, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Trisha, Jayam Ravi and others in lead roles.
Though the film scored a massive hit in Tamil, it failed to amuse Telugu audiences. However, the collections are not so bad in some areas of AP and TS. According to the PR, the day-3 collections of PS-1 are Rs. 1.70 crores nett in Nizam alone. In the meantime, it raked in Rs. 1.8 crores nett from Andhra and Ceded. How the movie will run at the ticket windows today (Monday) decides the fate of PS-1.
Produced by Madras Talkies and Lyca Productions, the Kollywood magnum opus has the soundtracks provided by AR Rahman. Keep watching this space for more interesting movie updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu
- Satya Dev’s delayed film gets a new release date
- Date and venue locked for Matti Kusthi’s pre-release event
- Interview : Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi isn’t a sports film but a love story
- Avatar 2 advance bookings in full swing