After a Rs 49 crore four-day long extended first weekend in the twin Telugu states, NTR’s Aravindha Sametha has had a strong Monday in all the centres. The film surpassed everyone’s expectations and collected nearly Rs 3.55 crore share in AP and Telangana on day 5.
In Nizam, Aravindha Sametha collected a decent Rs 1.21 crore share on Monday, which was a working day. The film’s 5-day total in Nizam is Rs 15 crores. And in Ceded, the film displayed the same might and registered a share of Rs 86 lakhs, taking its 5-day total to Rs 11.81 crores. So far, Aravindha Sametha has collected close to Rs 52.5 crore share in AP and Telangana.
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look