Creative filmmaker Sukumar’s upcoming film,starring NTR and Rakul Preet Singh in the lead roles,has kick started last week in the UK . The shooting has been going on at a brisk pace and the unit will complete the first schedule on the 20th of this month.
According to the latest update,the makers have roped in noted choreographer Raju Sundaram to compose dance movements for NTR. Sources also inform that he has joined the unit short while ago and the song, for which he is composing steps, will be shot very soon. Raju Sundaram has worked with NTR for numerous movies and this combo has delivered some eye popping dance sequences in the past.
This untitled movie is being produced by BVSN Prasad and Devi Sri Prasad is handling the music department. NTR is sporting an ultra stylish look for this movie which also features Rajendra Prasad and Jagapathi Babu in crucial roles.
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment
- Nithin’s next gets an interesting title
- Hollywood hit inspires Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi
- Star action director roped for Rajini film
- Title confirmed for Vijay Devarakonda’s next