Released on October 20, 1995, Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol’s iconic romantic drama, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, created history at the box-office worldwide. Made with a budget of Rs 4 crore, the film went on to collect over Rs 110 crore, which was a massive record those days.
Now, on the 25th anniversary of DDLJ, the film will be re-released in 18 countries. Germany, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, USA, UK, Canada, Mauritius, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Switzerland, Estonia and Finland are the global destinations DDLJ will be re-released this season.
This Aditya Chopra directorial was produced under his home banner Yash Raj Films. Jatin and Lalit composed the memorable soundtrack for the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aditi Rao Hydari is a damsel in distress in Maha Samudram’s first look
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement