Geetha Govindam stars Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s second film, Dear Comrade, is gearing up for a July 26th release. The film will have a simultaneous release in all the four South languages.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that this film will have Vijay’s career biggest ever release in the USA. Considering the craze surrounding the film, the makers are planning a record number of shows in every possible location for all versions.
Debutant Bharat Kamma is the director of Dear Comrade. Mythri Movie Makers and Big Ben Productions banners are jointly producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho’s fresh release date postpones Shraddha’s new film
- Here’s the list of Bigg Boss Season 3 contestants
- RGV finds Ileana 2.0!
- Tamannaah not part of Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake?
- iSmart Shankar’s 3-day AP & TS collections; Enters profit zone
- Body-shaming inspires Raashi’s stunning transformation