Geetha Govindam stars Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s second film, Dear Comrade, is gearing up for a July 26th release. The film will have a simultaneous release in all the four South languages.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that this film will have Vijay’s career biggest ever release in the USA. Considering the craze surrounding the film, the makers are planning a record number of shows in every possible location for all versions.
Debutant Bharat Kamma is the director of Dear Comrade. Mythri Movie Makers and Big Ben Productions banners are jointly producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Superstar in shock over his relative’s death
- Mahesh Babu’s all-time fav Krishna film turns 55
- Young producers donate to CCC
- Poll : Who among these character actors is your favorite?
- Vishwak- A film on Corona to be out soon
- Kanika Kapoor tests positive again-Deets inside