Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s intense romantic drama, Dear Comrade, surprised everyone by amassing over Rs 11 crore share worldwide on its opening day. The collections proved Vijay’s stardom among the young audiences.
Meanwhile, Dear Comrade collected a decent share of Rs 1.54 crore in Nizam on Saturday. The film’s 2-day Nizam share is Rs 4.28 crore. The film is showing quite a good hold it multiplexes and other A centres. Dear Comrade touches upon a very important and burning topic and it’s been lauded by everyone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Dharam Tej is still lying in coma: Pawan Kalyan
- Suriya to team up with this star director
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength