We have already reported that young filmmaker Sanjana Reddy will be making her directorial debut with Raj Tarun’s film in Anil Sunkara’s production, Raju Gadu. Sanjana is a protege of Ram Gopal Varma as she had assisted him in Manchu family’s faction drama, Rowdy.
Speaking to a leading English news daily, Sanjana said that she plans to complete her debut film within 40 days and that she owes her fast working style to her mentor RGV, who completes his films in a less time. Sanjana’s prior experience in ad filmmaking will also come handy during the shooting.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho’s latest poster sets a new record
- ABCD team’s new promotional technique looks interesting
- Regina wraps up her new film in no time
- Prabhas gets into a groovy mood for Saaho
- Interview: Bellamkonda Sreenivas- Sita will prove my worth as an actor
- Ravi Kumar adds good sentiment angle in Balayya’s next