We have already reported that young filmmaker Sanjana Reddy will be making her directorial debut with Raj Tarun’s film in Anil Sunkara’s production, Raju Gadu. Sanjana is a protege of Ram Gopal Varma as she had assisted him in Manchu family’s faction drama, Rowdy.
Speaking to a leading English news daily, Sanjana said that she plans to complete her debut film within 40 days and that she owes her fast working style to her mentor RGV, who completes his films in a less time. Sanjana’s prior experience in ad filmmaking will also come handy during the shooting.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar