Bollywood beauty Deepika Padukone will be venturing into South Indian cinema with Prabhas and Nag Ashwin’s Project K. In her latest interaction with a media portal, the actress opened up about the project.
“To be honest, I am anxious about the project. This is the first time I am working with Prabhas and as well as Nag Ashwin. We are working on something unprecedented. There is a whole of VFX work associated with the project. The whole world of Project K is being built from the scratch and no one else has done something like this before,” she said.
Deepika adds she is equal part excited and anxious about the much- anticipated Project K which commenced production recently.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19
- Bangarraju holds strong at box office on Monday
- Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura officially begins shooting
- Promising weekend for Telugu OTT audience
- Interesting buzz on RC15 and NTR30