Acclaimed Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone has reportedly tested positive for Covid. She has isolated herself and is taking necessary medication now.
Earlier last month Deepika Padukone and her husband Ranveer Singh flew to Bengaluru to spend time with the former’s family. Today, Deepika tested positive for Covid.
Deepika’s father Prakash Padukone, mother Ujjala and sister Anisha have also tested positive for Covid. All of them are doing perfectly fine.
Deepika is currently at her private residence in Bengaluru. She is expected to make an official announcement on her current medical condition very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- In-form director to work with Varun Tej?
- Ram Charan wants clarity on RC15
- Sai Pallavi yet again proves money cannot tempt her
- Mahesh Babu’s comes to the aid of Burripalem once again
- Upset Salman Khan looking for a Telugu remake
- OTT platforms tempting makers of Paagal?