Anirban Blah, one of the founders of KWAN, a popular celebrity management company, has landed in major trouble after three women came forward alleging that he had harassed them in the past. Over the past few years, Anirban’s firm has been handling work of actors like Deepika Padukone, Hrithik Roshan, Shraddha Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez to name a few.
After a leading newspaper published details of Anirban’s misconduct, the company has asked him to step down from his position with immediate effect until an internal inquiry is completed. Given the momentum of the #MeToo movement and the scale of allegations against Anirban, it looks highly unlikely that he will return to his position in the company.
Incidentally, KWAN has an active presence in South Indian film industry as well, and the talent management agency has been working with actors for brand endorsements among other things.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest buzz on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju
- Makers of Nag’s next reject OTT offer?
- Change of title for Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Sushanth’s Dil Bechara girl signs her next
- After Rana, Prabhas releases Thank You Brother’s first look
- Bigg Boss 4 – Nag wants this aspect of the show to be corrected